Treat yo self to a solid forty seven minutes of spooooooky lady nerd chats. In this episode we talk about the history of Halloween, horror movies and teenage girls, our top five horror heroines, and tell you our plans for the holiday. Happy Halloween, babes!
2. Pinterest Fail
3. Devil’s Night
4. Radiskull- Hella Weenie
5. Sinister is awesome!
6. Paranormal Activity 4 is exactly what you expect it to be. Which is to say nowhere near as good as Paranormal Activity 3.
7. The Sixth Sense scared Flumpy because she is a wuss.
8. Men Women and Chainsaws
9. The Amherst Rape cover-up
10. The Descent
11. Cabin in the Woods
12. Wolf Creek
13. The Ring
14. John Saxon, not James Mason, in Nightmare on Elm Street.
15. Hocus Pocus
16. Tim Curry as Pennywise.
17. Adventure Time is the best show on tv.
Essential Horror Movie Final Girls*
* Ellen Ripley über alles. She’s disqualified for being just too damned good at final girl.